Welcome friends...thanks for coming by. We're seeking beauty in all of creation... in our faith and our families; our art and our music; our crafts and kitchens, and even in our own backyard. We'll share a poem or a recipe, a picture or a memory; maybe a dream of how we wish our life could be. And though we acknowledge that the world can be harsh, we're keeping it pleasant in our little corner; endeavoring to keep the words from the Book of all Books: ...Whatsoever things are lovely; think on these things.

I so enjoy hearing from you...so leave me a comment; it'll make my day!

Photo: Bee and thistle: Taken high in the Cascade Mountains where there is a bee buzzing on every thistle. by Debora Rorvig

Monday, September 14, 2009

A Quick Note

Summer memories: Grandma and Isabella hunt for shells

Just a quick note to those who may visit my blog from time to time...I haven't abandoned you! Summer's over and I'm back at school; doing the job I love most! What's more, my sister and I are starting a new little venture that has taken a little more time than we anticipated. We've rented a space in a local antique shop and are in the process of assembling our inventory. I don't know how successful we will be, but we sure are having fun. For you local folks, we are in the shop called Keepsakes in Lynden. Look for booth 10!

1 comment:

Joey said...

Thanks for the update, Debora. I do check your blog and enjoy your postings; but I can relate to the busyness and lack of time to post. Good luck in your new venture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...