Welcome friends...thanks for coming by. We're seeking beauty in all of creation... in our faith and our families; our art and our music; our crafts and kitchens, and even in our own backyard. We'll share a poem or a recipe, a picture or a memory; maybe a dream of how we wish our life could be. And though we acknowledge that the world can be harsh, we're keeping it pleasant in our little corner; endeavoring to keep the words from the Book of all Books: ...Whatsoever things are lovely; think on these things.

I so enjoy hearing from you...so leave me a comment; it'll make my day!

Photo: Bee and thistle: Taken high in the Cascade Mountains where there is a bee buzzing on every thistle. by Debora Rorvig

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sisters Are Blossoms in the Garden of Life


I found this sweet little plate while on a shopping expedition with my sister, Linda. It says, "Sisters are Blossoms in the Garden of Life." How true! My sister is such a treasure to me. It's so appropriate that the little girl is holding a teddy bear...we spent the entire afternoon looking for teddy bears for our antique booth. What a hoot! A piece of advice; when sorting through second-hand stuffed animals you need to take your sister, your sense of humour, and a bottle of hand sanitizer!
***

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

Hi Debora
There is nothing like a sister is there? My sister is still here visiting and we are having such a lovely time. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
Hugs, Rhondi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...