Welcome friends...thanks for coming by. We're seeking beauty in all of creation... in our faith and our families; our art and our music; our crafts and kitchens, and even in our own backyard. We'll share a poem or a recipe, a picture or a memory; maybe a dream of how we wish our life could be. And though we acknowledge that the world can be harsh, we're keeping it pleasant in our little corner; endeavoring to keep the words from the Book of all Books: ...Whatsoever things are lovely; think on these things.

I so enjoy hearing from you...so leave me a comment; it'll make my day!

Photo: Bee and thistle: Taken high in the Cascade Mountains where there is a bee buzzing on every thistle. by Debora Rorvig

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Koda

Koda's spending the night at the veterinary hospital...she ate something disagreeable and they're keeping an eye on her tummy. They want to be sure it passes through her digestive tract OK. Words cannot express how much I miss her tonight. She became a part of our pack on Halloween 2010 and she's changed our lives forever. Kelly and I are both head over heels in love with this dog. She's my child, my friend, companion, commiserator, playmate, walking partner, and more. I hate it that she's spending the night alone. Just hate it! I'm sure she's gonna be just fine, and I'm mighty glad to have such a great doggy doctor (and the money it takes to pay him) but I want my sweet Koda dog here...tail a-waggin', goofy smile, and all!




3 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

Hope your baby is home and well soon.

joanne said...

they really do become such a huge part of our lives...I hate to think of my girl being alone too. Hope Koda is better today. What did she get into?

BECKY said...

Oh, poor Koda!! And poor you!! I know exactly how you feel. As you know, my Vern looks SO much like Koda. I think they came from the same litter...just got split up somehow! Please let me know how he's doing. There must be something really special about a Lab Mix because Vern has captured our hearts in a way unlike others. My husband and I are both head over heels in love with him, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...