Welcome friends...thanks for coming by. We're seeking beauty in all of creation... in our faith and our families; our art and our music; our crafts and kitchens, and even in our own backyard. We'll share a poem or a recipe, a picture or a memory; maybe a dream of how we wish our life could be. And though we acknowledge that the world can be harsh, we're keeping it pleasant in our little corner; endeavoring to keep the words from the Book of all Books: ...Whatsoever things are lovely; think on these things.

I so enjoy hearing from you...so leave me a comment; it'll make my day!

Photo: Bee and thistle: Taken high in the Cascade Mountains where there is a bee buzzing on every thistle. by Debora Rorvig

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday night, takeout food, and Househunters!

Whew! First week of school...I made it but am I ever pooped! I came home from work today with every intention of making some BLT's out of the yellow cherry tomatoes from our garden. But I was feeling drowsy, so decided to curl up on the sofa for a little cat-nap. That was 4:30. Hubby came home at 6:00 to find me snoozing away. Change of plans...No BLT's tonight. Instead we got take-out lasagna from Syros and dined in front of the TV--watching my fav show; Househunters International. Ahhh, Friday night, shoes off,  takeout dinner, vegging on the sofa and watching Househunters! Perfect.

***

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

Some days ya gotta just let it all ride...
Sounds like a relaxing evening!

joanne said...

sounds good to me! I love that show, and last night in the UK in an old fishing village...ahhh, lovely.

Linda O'Connell said...

School wore me out too last week. We'll be back in the swing soon though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...