Welcome friends...thanks for coming by. We're seeking beauty in all of creation... in our faith and our families; our art and our music; our crafts and kitchens, and even in our own backyard. We'll share a poem or a recipe, a picture or a memory; maybe a dream of how we wish our life could be. And though we acknowledge that the world can be harsh, we're keeping it pleasant in our little corner; endeavoring to keep the words from the Book of all Books: ...Whatsoever things are lovely; think on these things.

I so enjoy hearing from you...so leave me a comment; it'll make my day!

Photo: Bee and thistle: Taken high in the Cascade Mountains where there is a bee buzzing on every thistle. by Debora Rorvig

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mustafa Seven...photographer

While browsing through Instagram for photographers to follow, I came across Mustafa Seven.  His work makes me think, makes me wonder about his subjects, makes tears come to my eyes, and takes my breath away. If I could choose one contemporary photographer to hang out with for 24 hours, it would be this man. I know that many of you, my blogger friends are aspiring photographers. I am posting seven of Mustafa Seven's pieces to inspire you.








Incredible!
***


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...