Welcome friends...thanks for coming by. We're seeking beauty in all of creation... in our faith and our families; our art and our music; our crafts and kitchens, and even in our own backyard. We'll share a poem or a recipe, a picture or a memory; maybe a dream of how we wish our life could be. And though we acknowledge that the world can be harsh, we're keeping it pleasant in our little corner; endeavoring to keep the words from the Book of all Books: ...Whatsoever things are lovely; think on these things.

I so enjoy hearing from you...so leave me a comment; it'll make my day!

Photo: Bee and thistle: Taken high in the Cascade Mountains where there is a bee buzzing on every thistle. by Debora Rorvig

Friday, March 8, 2013

Crossing Paths with New Faces

I had fun taking photos of this photographer taking photos!
 

Hello, new friends, Kathy from Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy; and Susan Flett Swiderski from I Think; Therefore, I Yam! I'm glad our paths have crossed!

Kathy, I love those vintage photos. I might have to get involved in Sepia Saturday!

Susan, you're being too modest, your haiku is great! I hope somebody made you a cake-but I ain't holding my breath since I don't know any man who's really celebrating International Womens' Day! LOL!

***
 

1 comment:

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, "somebody" made a cake. Me. HA! (If ya want something done right, ya gotta do it yourself.)

Happy weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...